Want to explore the crop circle mystery by yourself or in a small group?
This tour is designed for one to three people for one or more days. We
will attempt to provide your with the most satisfying tour with the time
You must provide your own transportation to and from Marlborough, Wiltshire or
one of the nearby train stations in Swindon or Pewsey. There are frequent
trains to these stations from London.
1. Your tuition covers my guide services and transportion to and
from the crop circles and sacred sites only. You are responsible for
your meals and lodging while on the tour. We'll offer our suggestions
for the best accomodations and restaurants in the area.
2. We'll do our best to tailor the tour to your needs and interests.
This can include but is not limited to: private access to Stone Henge,
remote viewing training, a presention on the science of crop circles,
night skywatches, microlight flights over the circles, crop circle meditations,
3. Your payment is not refundable unless Dr. Hein is unable to
complete the tour for reasons beyond his control.
4. You accept that weather may or may not be suitable for whatever we
have planned on the days of your tour.
5. Upon arrival, you agree to sign a liability waiver for any loss, damage,
or accidents that may happen while the tour is in progress. We'll do our
best to insure a safe trip for you.
6. The Mount Baldy Institute and its agents are not responsible for any alien
abduction, UFO, or related activity during the tour.
7. We are not responsible if you are involuntarily transported through a worm hole
while visiting the crop circles.
8. We are not responsible if you are visited by Men in Black during or after the tour.
9. The cost of the tour is 1,000 GBP per day for up to three people, payable in advance
by Paypal or credit card.
11. For more information, contact us at 415-413-8052 or use this contact link.
For general crop circle tour info, see this link.
Mount Baldy Institute
© 2010 Dr. Simeon Hein